The auction was made extra special in the fact it was ‘Virtual’ and held over Zoom.
The event was put together by our wonderful Charity Committee: Lily, Georgia and Kim who in advance of the night collated the list of all donated items, set up our Virgin Money page and ensured the event communications were flowing.
Given the current pandemic many of our original fundraising plans went out the window however we are still just as committed to hitting our total for both charities we have chosen to support in 2020. We are pleased to say the auction was a huge SUCCESS.
We had a real variety of items donated by the team, from highly collectable memorabilia through to useful household gadgets!
- Bombay distillery tour for 2 people
- Men’s Givenchy Gift Set
- Salon Cut & Blow Dry
- Jacky Al-Samarraie - Coniston Framed Print
- Timmy Mallett Signed "Mallett's Mallett“
- Swarovski Earrings
- GemzyBakes Cake Voucher
- Cordless Hot Tray
- Rhubarb & Ginger Gin Liqueur
- Action & Adventure Red Letter Day for 2 people
- 3 cases of Corona Beer
- 2 Club Number Nine tickets to Wembley Game including full hospitality
- Adidas Originals Trainers
- Missimi clothes voucher
- Case of Wine & Prosecco
- Mini Car Factory Tour for 2 people
- Signed Lionel Messi Football Shirt
- Magnum of Taittinger Champagne
- Beauty Hamper
- Smirnoff Vodka & Mixer Set
- Signed 2019 Arsenal Team Shirt with memorabilia
- Colour changing Lavender Gin
- Fashion Jewellery Collection
A total of 23 lots, seamlessly auctioned off by our CEO and appointed auctioneer for the night Mr Mark Bailey.
There was a fantastic buzz throughout the event, lots of competition for items, especially the signed football shirts, though we are trying to not judge those who have chosen to be Arsenal fans!!
Our fancy dress theme of bright colours certainly made everyone smile and was chosen to reflect the NHS Rainbow – you can see more pics on our Insta page.
We are still collecting donations but our auction total on the night came to a staggering £2,520.
The company is adding 25% to this so that makes £3150 which is AWESOME.
Everyone really got behind this event and we are proud of how much we were able to raise.
Watch this space for more charity fundraising from the HS Team in 2020.