ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
ADVICE & SUGGESTION
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice or suggestion and should not be used for any decision making purposes. The Henderson Scott Companies cannot be held liable in any circumstances for any perceived or actual losses or damages incurred by an individual for reliance on the information contained within the Website.
The Henderson Scott Companies reserve the right to:
- 3.1 Change, remove (temporarily or permanently) or relocate the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that they shall not be liable to you for any such modification and
- 3.2 Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
USER MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- 4.2 The Henderson Scott Companies reserve the right to receive, store and utilise any information that you enter on the Website or give to them in any other way. This information includes search data, CVs or employment details, date, time, and information on your browsing activity when visiting any page of the Website and any other information with respect of your use of the Website or our services.
- 4.3 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material: (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, pornographic, abusive, racially aggressive, discriminatory, menacing, inflammatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience (b) which constitutes or encourages conduct that will be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world or (c) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals, or for which you do not hold ownership or valid copyrights (d) which is technically harmful (including but not limited to computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- 4.4 You may not misuse the Website (including but not limited to hacking).
- 4.4 The Henderson Scott Companies will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose identifiable information or provide IP or browsing information in an attempt to locate anyone posting any material in breach of paragraphs 4.3 and 4.4.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by external operators. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement, recommendation or favouring of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that the Henderson Scott Companies are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. The Henderson Scott Companies cannot be held liable in any circumstances for any perceived or actual losses or damages incurred by visiting a third party website using a link present on the Website. Similarly, any reference to any person, employer, company, organisation, product, website or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favouring by the Henderson Scott Companies and as such you agree that they cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual losses incurred through the reliance on this reference. The Henderson Scott Companies reserve the right to remove any link or third party service at any time and without notice and shall not be obliged to provide reasonable cause for doing so.
- 6.1 All copyright, trademarks, logos and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including but not limited to the Website design, content text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to the Henderson Scott Companies or otherwise used by us as permitted by law.
- 6.2 Any external product and company names mentioned on the Website or on any other websites accessed through links present on the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners however, the Henderson Scott Companies shall not be liable for any copyright infringements that occur on any external product, company or website.
- 6.3 All content of the Website is protected by database rights and may also be protected by other means.
- 6.3 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, sell, distribute or modify design, content, text, graphics and all software and source codes on the website without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- 6.4 You may not use the material on the Website it in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited unless by the prior written consent of the Henderson Scott Companies.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 7.1 To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including but not limited to the loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- 7.2 The Henderson Scott Companies provides no absolute guarantee that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or fault free, that deficiencies will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available do not contain viruses or spyware or anything else which may be harmful or destructive to users visiting the site.
- 7.3 The agreement of these terms or the use of the website in no way implies any joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship between yourself and the Henderson Scott Companies.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Henderson Scott Companies and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against the Henderson Scott Companies arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
Should a clause within these Terms become unenforceable or judged by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then this individual Term will be severed from the agreement and the validity and enforceability of all other Terms and Clauses remain unaffected.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.